June 8th to June 12th
WORK FOR THE WHOLE WEEK
REVIEW ON LETTERS MI, NI, TAF, IOTA, OMIKRON
- Review the letters epsilon, mi, ni, taf, iota and omikron Remember how we say and how we write them. Then print or copy the following pages and complete them. You can press on the following words omikron, iota, mi, ni, taf and download the pages. Otherwise go to the file library, date June 8th to June 12th and find the homework in the 2nd , 3rd , 4th, 5th 6th page.
- Go to the platform ellinopoula and do the assigned work
ΕΠΑΝΆΛΗΨΗ ΣΤΑ ΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΑ ΜΙ, ΝΙ,ΤΑY, ΓΙΟΤΑ,ΟΜΙΚΡΟΝ
- Κάντε επανάληψη στα γράμματα μι, νι ταυ, γιώτα και όμικρον. Θυμηθείτε πως τα φωνάζουμε και πως τα γράφουμε. Στη συνέχεια τυπώστε omikron, iota, mi, ni, taf ή αντιγράψτε τις παρακάτω σελίδες και συμπληρώστε τις. Αν δεν μπορείτε να τις συμπληρώστε πηγαίνετε στη βιβλιοθήκη εγγράφων που ακολουθεί και θα βρείτε τις εργασίες στις σελίδες 2, 3, 4, 5 και 6
- Πηγαίνετε στην πλατφόρμα ελληνόπουλα και κάντε τις εργασίες που σας έχουν ανατεθεί
To submit the homework you can use the following ways
- Flip grid through a video.
- On the right of my webpage there is the choice homework submission. You can press on it and submit your work.
- Class Dojo through a photo
Please complete your homework on time
Here is our curriculum.
Our target is the students to recognize the 24 Greek Letters , to pronounce them right and also to cultivate the ability of writing.
The students learn the letters of the alphabet in a creative and amusing way. They make their first effort to write them and they watch videos with songs and stories which include words starting with the letter they learn. Every letter is taught using many photos. During the lesson kids will have the possibility to listen and learn a poem or a song with the relevant letter (like ένα γράμμα μια ιστορία) , to unit fullstops in order to create a letter , to find and circle a letter and also use some conversational phrases. They have also the possibility to raise their hand when they listen to a word starting with the relevant letter and repeat the word orally.
During the last two months of the school year they learn to write simple words like μαμά, μήλο as a spelling practice
To learn the parts of the body and face in greek , to describe their body and face and also learn to use the verbs είμαι and έχω.
To learn to recognize the colors in greek , to draw and use the color they are asked
To understand the concept of the opposites
to understand the concept of the patterns
to learn the characteristics of the seasons
to understand the persons and things of the environment (family, games, school, church, jobs like the doctor, the postman etc)
to learn about the most important celebrations in our church and also the customs of our country
The kindergarden students learn also to follow instructions, to be patient, to listen to stories, to sing songs. They also learn about their Greek origin and Greek culture. They learn the National Anthem of Greece and USAand they participate in cultural events